Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Two Questions - DJ Home

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mhoppeHome userMember since 2012
Hello,
Long time listener -- first time caller.

I've DJed before, but never with this software, and I don't DJ as my day (or night) job. I have a small wedding gig coming up this weekend and wasn't satisfied with just using iTunes for our music playlist for various reasons.

So, off I went to see what Google had to offer and here I am.

Been playing with the software for about an hour and I like it and plan to use it this weekend.

Two questions I have that I haven't been able to find answers for:

1) Is there a way to script Virtual DJ to start a playlist at a certain time (e.g. without user intervention).

2) Is it then in anyway possible to have it pick songs from that playlist in such a fashion that they will finish playing at a certain time (e.g. 30 or 60 minutes after playlist start?) by way of BPM adjustment and such?

3) Is there anyway to define the fade points on sound clips? (example: I want to play a song, followed by an announcement clip which I want to play during the end of the song, followed by a short break while the announcement continues, followed by the announcement continuing into the intro of the next song).

Posté Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 3:06 pm
mhoppeHome userMember since 2012
*bump* Anyone?

Posté Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 2:18 pm
SBDJ just made a plugin that should be able to do what you want, but you need the registered pro version to download it.

SBDJ Scheduler

You should ask live support if you are able to download it if you purchase basic or broadcastor.

Posté Thu 12 Jul 12 @ 2:46 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)