Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Multiple Controllers

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

discgusHome userMember since 2011
Hey Guys,
Sorry for my noobish question, but I'm pretty hopeless. I was just wondering, when and IF I upgrade from LE to pro, would it be possible to pair both a Pioneer DDJ-ERGO and a MIDI-Fighter? I was hoping to use the midi fighter for effects and stuff like that, and the ERGO for the jogs and mixing etc. Would pairing be easy, if at all possible? Thanks for your time.

Up and coming mobile DJ
DJ Spruce

Posté Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 2:28 am
yes you could do that but there still isn't a mapping for the midifighter. I have tried in the past but no one was able to help me finish it and give me the feedback needed to finish it. This is a 4 x 4 grid mapping I came up with that works on a different controller no problems,

click here for the thread

Posté Sat 14 Jul 12 @ 4:52 am
discgusHome userMember since 2011
Thanks so much. I will definately look into upgrading, and maybe get a few testemonials from people who actually use this mapping :P Thanks alot

Posté Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 12:23 am
no one does, as it's not released, I posted a similar mapping on djtt, but no one was good enough to tell me if it even works, and the people I had testing it via this forum either didn't respond or were using mac, which this mapping wont work for due to the effects used...

Posté Sun 15 Jul 12 @ 11:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)