Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Two macs, one VDJ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

abg0201PRO (legacy)Member since 2012
Hi all, new to the software so hoping for a few pointers please!
I have a main iMac and a 2nd MacBook Pro. I have all my music stored on an external drive and would like to simply unplug this drive from on machine and continue working on the next. So far the virtual folders I have set up on the iMac don't appear on the MBP and vice versa. Is there any way of storing the virtual folders and databases on the external drive so that both copies of the software are reading and changing the same folders (not at the same time, obviously!)
Tanks in advance for your help :)
Andy.

Posté Sun 30 Sep 12 @ 2:44 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
abg0201 wrote :
I have a main iMac and a 2nd MacBook Pro. I have all my music stored on an external drive and would like to simply unplug this drive from on machine and continue working on the next. So far the virtual folders I have set up on the iMac don't appear on the MBP and vice versa. Is there any way of storing the virtual folders and databases on the external drive so that both copies of the software are reading and changing the same folders (not at the same time, obviously!)
Andy.

copy all song/music from your main Computer to your ExHD in fat32 open it with VDJ hit tag on the ExHD,open some music folder to see if info is on ExHD then close VDJ/unplug ExHD,plug in 2 CP open VDJ and all your music will be there w/info but NOT your FAVORITE from the 1CP that save on you 1CP just make copy of song in a ID folder in your music folder for best/top songs to know/go2on your ExHD using backup CP

Posté Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 2:12 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
abg0201 wrote :
Andy.

Step your GAME UP also::::::

http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posté Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 2:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)