Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Net-Search / Recording possible bypass ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So as the title says , when using songs from netsearch in a set you wish to record , it stops recording automatically.
Now , whould it be possible to bypass this by branching a cable in the "mixout" slot of the controller and connect it to te mic in on the laptop and record using audacity or something equivalent , would this be possible , or did anyone tried this already ?
Thx in advance :)

Posté Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 8:19 am
DjBeck1 wrote :
So as the title says , when using songs from netsearch in a set you wish to record , it stops recording automatically.
Now , whould it be possible to bypass this by branching a cable in the "mixout" slot of the controller and connect it to te mic in on the laptop and record using audacity or something equivalent , would this be possible , or did anyone tried this already ?
Thx in advance :)

Just checking my options before getting a premium membership ;)

Posté Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 8:20 am
Recording Netsearch is an infringement of copyright. It is a DRM subscription service.

Keith

Posté Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 10:10 am
Oh ok, didn't know that. Dont want to give myself the image of someone who does everything illegal so can you delete this post ? :s

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:25 am
There's no need for the post to be deleted!
You asked for something you didn't knew, and you got the answer. That's the reason recording automatically stops when you play a song from Netsearch in first place! Otherwise it wouldn't need to stop ;)

Posté Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:39 am
Ok thanks for not looking at me as a "music criminal" then. :)

Happy mixing everyone !

Posté Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 1:34 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)