Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet 7.2 lockup problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Saturday night I had my ddj- ergo lock up and vdj lock up twice while live at a bar. Lucky for me I keep a Ipod touch on hand as backup. Has anyone had any issues with the version 7.2 with the color waveforms going and the controller locking up? This issue did not occure with version 7.1. All computer drivers are up to date and video drivers are up to date as well. Computer specs are as follows.

HP HDX16
Windows Vista home premium SP2
Intel core 2 duo 2.26
3 gb ram
Nvidia GeForce 9600m GT Video driver with 512mb of ram

Posté Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 3:56 pm
djwhozya1 wrote :
Windows Vista home premium SP2

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20controller%20stops%20working%20with%20Windows%20Vista.html

Do you get these issues if you turn off the coloured waveforms? If you get no problems with these turned off, please check that you have the latest video drivers installed for your computer's graphics card.

Also, if you got a crash guard dialogue, please post your crashguard report - See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Crashguard.html

NOTE: Never update just prior to going to a gig. You should always test any new version thoroughly at home before using it live at a gig.

Posté Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 8:16 am
Thank you for the help. I think I am going to upgrade to windows 7 on this computer. I have tried it on the desktop and have no issues after running it for 10 hours.

Posté Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 6:27 pm
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I Use the NS7 and noticed sometimes the color waveforms would start chopping and doing that live as well. Luckily the sound never had a problem. Don't know what this problem is stemmed from.

Also I noticed w/ the NS7 when the platters are both moving once in awhile ill get a crackling sound wise, it is very strange and I have no clue why. Anybody else have this issue? Im set up at 512 so this shouldnt be a problem.

Running
Quad Core I7
Win 7 Prem
8GB Ram

Posté Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 1:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)