Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Were can I get Samples?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just bought the virtual DJ and see alot of samples are out dated and also I wanted to do something more creative for instance my DJ Name is DJ Fresh. How can I take a sample from say like the sample that maybach music uses with the female how can I take that and make the Chick put my DJ Name after were she says "What is this DJ Fresh Music hahaaha SWEET" does anyone know how this is done. I'm new to this and I'm excited to spin my own mixtapes I always had a passion for rap music so since I'm disabled I have alot of time on my hands and would love for someone to help me out thanks!! Were can I get some up to date samples and Accapellas from I appreciaTE THIS.

Posté Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 11:34 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posté Mon 07 Jan 13 @ 1:39 pm
Rnow3PRO InfinityMember since 2011
The sample that MMG uses is one that was recorded just for them. You could pay a company to do something like that for you just Google Dj drops, Dj intros etc.. Its a lot of companys online and they're not to expensive. Also you can use software like Audacity to make samples and drops yourself thats what I use, if you need sounds just Google dj sound effects or search text to speech. You can also search the fourms here or look on Youtube for other ideas and instructions on how to make them. Hope that helps.

Posté Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 6:02 am

Posté Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 6:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)