Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet KEYBOARD MAPPING

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Can anybody tell me why I can't map everything on my keyboard?
I have made my keyboard play the decks and select the deck, but it will not let me program it to use the fader from the keyboard niether the tone controls. If Anyone understands what I'm trying to ask?

Also, If I am playing a pre-planned playlist, I lose the playlist if I click on something else on the left. How can I keep the plalist where I want it in the order I want it?
I hope you all understand what I'm asking.

Posté Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 10:23 am
Not sure about the mapping if it's because (HOME VERSION) might be limited (dunno).
But use the KEY LEARN and ACTION LEARN. Maybe someone understand exactly what you want to do and give you the exact command.

For the Playlist:
When you have saved your playlist and selected it, it will be displayed on the playlist window, but if you don't play or add anything to that list and click somewhere else (left window), it will dissapear.

Just add a song so it won't dissapear, you can alway removed that added song afterwards and the list will not go away.

Posté Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 10:57 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just define a key with the action: volume +1

That should increase the volume fader of the selected deck each time you press the key (or is been triggered by the keyboard if you hold it)

To decrease: volume -1

Same goes for eq_low +1 / -1, eq_mid, eq_high

Play with the +1 values a little bit. Maybe +5 suits better for you.

Posté Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 11:28 am
Thanx guys but I have tried all that now. Still don't make the sliders or Tones work. Maybe like to the other guy said, the free Home might be limited. Thanx Again

Posté Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 4:06 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Did you activate the "use keyboard shortcuts" function...? Should also work with the Home Free Version...

Posté Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 10:03 am
You may also need to add the deck number to the mapping, e.g: deck 1 eq_low +1

Otherwise, it will apply to the deck that you currently have selected (I.e: The one that you are pre-listening to.)

Or you could use deck active eq_low +1 to apply it to the active deck (The one that VirtualDJ considers playing live.)

For further information about mapping keyboard shortcuts, please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20map%20a%20keyboard%20shortcut.html

Posté Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 12:38 pm
Les touche ki son deja active

Posté Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 12:35 pm

Posté Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 10:56 pm
hegnnyrHome userMember since 2017
como consigo o arquivo keyboard mapping.xmi?

Posté Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 1:40 am
Por favorn intente nuestro foro espanol aqui gracias.

Posté Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 6:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)