Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Broadcasting......

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

Im using Virtual DJ Pro, im having problems in getting my music to play live on my website so people can go to my website and listen to my music.

It says in Virtual DJ when i press start recording thats in the broadcast section, it says broadcasting, but after that when i put a song into the turntable and hit play it plays on my Virtual DJ but not on my website even though i have a player on there, feel free to take a look,

thetruthseekers.wix.com/paranormalradio

you will see my player at the top under the navigation buttons, im not putting my link on here to advertise, its just purely so you can take a look so you know what i mean.

Please can you help me set this up as im not very good at this tech stuff, must be my age and im only 36 haha!!

Thank you,

Karl.

Posté Sat 17 Aug 13 @ 7:35 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hey Karl,

please try for a test our Home Free if you have not already bought a licence.
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html

If you have bought a licence, i would advice you to register the key and download the latest version.
In most cases this will fix the problem at once.

It looks like you would like to stream to server and your listener should connect via a web based player to your shows.
Please just keep in your mind to use shoutcast or icecast.

At the moment icecast2 8mountpoints) are not supported.

VDJ hold a simple brodcast config and if your details are OK, you will have a connect very easy.

Posté Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 5:49 am
can i upload stuff via podcast to the site

Posté Sun 05 Apr 15 @ 5:21 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posté Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 6:18 am
Olá pessoal e povo de DEUS,Paz seja com todos.
Sou novo aqui e não estou conseguindo inserir o player ou seja o VirtualDJ dentro do Site que criei.
como ou quais os procedimentos tenho de fazer,alguém pode me ajudar ou tenha esta solução e os processos?
Grato de todo coração,DEUS os abençoem.
Edmo Aleixo.
Setembro de 2.015.
Abraços à todos.

Posté Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 3:18 am
jvprodPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Bonjour,

Virtual DJ version 8 pro coupe au bout de quelques minutes, quand je suis en Live sur ma web radio, alors que tout fonctionnait parfaitement avant, est-ce que quelqu'un a eu ce genre de problème.

Merci.

Posté Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 5:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)