Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Denon Sc3900 & Virtual DJ Sound Set Up (Help)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

my current system was my laptop, Numark Ns7 and virtual dj. Been using it for the last 5 years with no problems. laptop has been optimized, best settings in VDJ ect,ect. well i just got my 2 brand new Denons Sc3900's & an regular Analog mixer (no sound card built in) just a standard 2 channel mixer.i'm not using engine & or ipad. just my laptop,mixer,virtual dj, 2 denon Sc3900's yes it's the newest version of VDj (7.4 b453) Denon asio driver (2.2.2)Denon Sc3900 firmware(1110)my laptop has 4 usb holes (2 ubs 2.0) (2 usb 3.0) 1st i tried the sc3900's in the USB 2.0 slots but then after 10-15min VDJ freezes up ? so i put the denons in the USB 3.0 slots and they work fine. so iv'e been practicing for like 1-2 hours and notice some songs skipping ? in the Denon Asio control panel its defaulted to (Audio Buffer Size 512 sample 11ms) so i moved it to 13ms & some song still random skip. as in skip like if i was nudging the record forward. UGHHHHH please help who ever has this same set up whats the best sound set up. P.S. dont send me a link to VDJPEDIA for the SC3900 i went there 1st when i set everything up :-)

Posté Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 2:31 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)