Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ with Mac and CDJ350's

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I recently bought a macbook 13.5 to start using my CDJ350's as a controller instead of using CD's. It all set up and works fine but after a while VDJ stops working. I cant access folders on the hard drive in the interface and cant open the config menu. My config is

Inputs: Line Ins
Outputs: External Mixer
SoundCard: Pioneer CDJ aggregator

Has anybody else had this problem or know whats causing it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Posté Tue 29 Oct 13 @ 3:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Why do you have LineIns in the Inputs ?
Can you post a screenshot of the aggregate device from Audio Midi Setup ?

By the time you have the freezing, do you still get sound ?

Have you modified the default mapper ? Does the same freeze occurs with the default mapper as well ?

Are your files in an External Hard Drive or Internal ? Have you mentioned if the same freeze occurs if you just use a couple of folders and a few songs in the Drive ?

Posté Tue 29 Oct 13 @ 6:27 pm

Hi many thanks for your reply,

A screenshot of the aggregator is above.

When it freezes the song that was playing at the time will finish and can be played again as can the song on the other deck but no more tunes can be loaded in from the hard drive.

I am using a seagate expansion 2TB external hard drive to load music from, haven't tried loading music from the laptop as have no music stored on it, I will also try the default mapping in preferences. Many thanks for your help I have tried calling the support line many times and haven't been able to get through.

Posté Wed 30 Oct 13 @ 8:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The pic above kinda shows that the devices are offline.. No Sample Rate is chosen ?? (KHz)

Posté Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 3:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)