Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet RECORD ERROR, CAN'T OPEN .WAV

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

garloadControlleristMember since 2010
Hi,

I have VirtualDJ LE(DDJ We-Go) and I work with the trial version. In my laptop I can record with no problems but in my computer it doesn't work well. It says:

"Record Error, Can't open (file directory).wav"

I can't choose record a MP3 file and I downloaded the mp3 encode too...

Any suggestion is welcome,

Thank you

Garload

Posté Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 5:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
To the window that opens to choose the directory, you also need to change the filetype or write a new name with .mp3 extension. From the error you receive its still clear that it tries to record on wav format.
Also , make sure you have full read/write permissions to the folder you are trying to record.

FYI,recording on mp3 format, is only available with Pro full version or during the 20 days Trial period of an LE version.

Posté Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 2:35 pm
How did you record in your laptop? I can't :( it appears the same error message...

Posté Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 6:06 pm

From the message directly above yours:

djdad wrote :
make sure you have full read/write permissions to the folder you are trying to record.

Posté Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 7:22 pm
Hi,

I have the same problem. I've alredy used the 20 days trial version but its expired. Now I can't even choose my recording format, because the "config" button is disapeared. Please help.

Posté Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 3:51 am
You can't choose the format in the basic versions of VDJ. It only records to WAV.

Posté Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 7:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)