Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Problem with treble?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've recently dug up my Virtual DJ stuff after being away from music for a bit and played around with the options and noticed by turning up the treble the sound coming out of my system is clearer but whenever I'm using the crossfader, there's noticeable grainy sounds when moving from one deck to another. I don't have any equipment, just Virtual DJ. No plug ins/extras. Simple set-up.

Need help as I'm doing a Christmas Party on the 25th. Thanks! :)

Posté Fri 20 Dec 13 @ 3:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That sounds like IRQ conflics, Do you get the same noise if you drag the volume fader of the opposite deck? (with nothing playing)

I'm not sure how to explain fixing it,

or I could be talking crap but I don't think I am.

Posté Fri 20 Dec 13 @ 4:16 pm
I have no clue what IRQ conflics is, sorry :P.
Have tried many things like no change to treble to opposite Deck, nothing playing and also nothing loaded on it. Deck A (with treble up), I play with the treble and it does the grainy sound unless I put it back to normal and load the track again on it.

I could just leave it unchanged like I did for last year's party but with the much clearer sound (almost studio like), I really want to find a way to remove the grainy noise when crossfading. I've checked in the options for smooth crossfader and any filters but they all look good (as far as I know).

Posté Fri 20 Dec 13 @ 4:42 pm
IRQ = Interrupt request query,

dependant on your laptop, mouse actions can take president over your sound card, hence the noise, (I had similar with reason a few pc's ago) you can retable IRQ's so that the mouse isn't on the same request line as the soundcard,

Have a google search for <IRQ sound mouse> you may find a fix, if not go with what works, hopefully tech can offer some support here.

Posté Fri 20 Dec 13 @ 7:59 pm

Posté Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 11:29 am
He already said he's using laptop only, It probably is IRQ related but as a quick fix try muting all inputs on windows volume mixer, that sometimes gets it.

Posté Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 5:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)