Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Reloop Terminal Mix 2... Sporadically dropping out?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi there,

I just switched from a Novation Twitch to the Reloop Terminal Mix 2. I can already tell this is a great controller and I downloaded a mapper that I have been modifying to my liking. I understand that this is made for Serato but so far it has worked (almost) flawlessly with VDJ, which is my preferred software.

Nonetheless, when I am mixing, I have noticed that, out of the blue, the controller will stop responding. It is still lit and everything, but VDJ is either not detecting it, or something is going wrong en route because none of the controls work. I have to turn the controller off and back on again, or disconnect and reconnect, then 'rescan for new devices' from the mapping tab in order to get it back on board. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the immense power that this controller demands. It has a DC-15 port for a separate power source, but right now I am lacking the charger and have been powering it via USB. Could this be the problem? I am hoping it is something to this effect, or perhaps a driver/firmware issue that I can update, because I love this controller and desperately want to use it with my VDJ setup.

Please, anyone with experience or who has a good intuition about these things, let me know what you think. I do not understand why it would just drop out like this, and it's quite frustrating.

PS: I should add that I am using a MacBook Pro with Mountain Lion. The latest version of VDJ.

Best,
jordacity

Posté Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 9:35 pm
Anybody out there?

Posté Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 10:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)