Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Denon MC 3000.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I want to know the best way to hook up my controller to 2 Behringers Active speakers and one 18" powered EV sub. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

DJ Em-A

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 5:18 pm
Generally, using cables is the best way to hook it up.

Plug the master output of the MC-3000 into the EV sub, then come out of the sub (they usually have high pass outputs) into the Behringers. The instruction manuals of each particular bit of kit will cover how to connect it to other kit.

Use cables that have the correct type of connectors for the inputs and outputs of your particular equipment.

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 6:17 pm
Thanks for the response groovindj.
Someone told me that since both are different types of speakers I should use one 1/4" output for the EV bass and another 1/4" for the the Behringers. So now I'm confused.

Posté Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 9:45 pm
jmavila02 wrote :
use one 1/4" output for the EV bass and another 1/4" for the the Behringers.

No - if you do that, you'll end up with the signal from one stereo channel going to the sub and the signal from the other going to the Behringers.

You need to run both Denon outputs (left and right) to the sub, then link from the sub to the Behringers.

If you actually post which EV sub and which Behringer cabs you're using, it would help.

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 1:59 pm
As Groovin said, left and right balanced (tip, ring, sleeve) 1/4 inch out of the MC3000, to left and right inputs of the sub. Left output from the sub, to the input of the left speaker. Right output from the sub, to the input of the right speaker.

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 8:42 pm
Thank you guys once again for the input. Here are the pictures. Once again the Eurolives are the 2 tops and the EV is the Bass. All of them powered.

Posté Tue 07 Jan 14 @ 11:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)