Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet legal issues of playing from mp3/ notebook

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys I would like to know how this works in other countries ( Im from Czech republic). Here if you want do Deejaying from notebook/mp3 aside fact that club owner or event organizer should pay OSA for public production also OSA and Intergram ( copyright agencies) want from us pay fees to play from mp3 even if I own original source ( cd, dvd, vinyl etc..) They take an mp3 as not original but as "work copy of original" Does this work this way also in other countries ? Do you need pay some licences to be able to play mp3 from notebook if you own original CD at home ? Or we are only country in word where it work this way ? Also wanted to ask owners of contentunlimited ( deciding to use it). As I read on VDJ site - its possible to use music offline ( if i dont have internet access in club) So there have to be possible download songs to my computer. What format is that...mp3 ? Does it have drm protection ? Can i play songs also outside virtual dj ? Can i transfer songs to flashdisc ?

Posté Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 12:09 pm
just change the format to an AIFF file its a little larger, but i dont see why mp3 are not original work because all of the recording artist sell there stuff as mp3 file for itunes

Posté Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 7:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)