Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Tracks Playing Too Fast on VDJ8!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Recently I've run into an issue with all of my tracks playing at supersonic speed no matter what I do to slow them down. I've tried lowering the pitch, re-downloading the track, and still nothing.

I first noticed this problem after one of the updates last week, so I thought maybe it's a bug? I'm not sure, but I re installed 8 using the older .exe I have and it worked fine last night until I booted back up again this afternoon. My controller is a Numark Pro II if that helps at all. Any ideas?

Posté Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 4:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
And If you pause the track going hyper what happens?

Posté Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 4:52 am
If I pause the track it simply stops like normal. Very quirky huh?

Update: I found a small way around the situation; startup VDJ8 WITHOUT the controller plugged in. It's not a "fix" but its worked so far. I also noticed that the recent updates have had nothing to do with the controller not working; it was just coincidence that I ran into the problem after updating.

Posté Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 7:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The pause question was because I've had a similar problem but I assumed it is how a keyboard works, some commands can get 'stuck' so if a nudge command got stuck tracks would play fast and paused they would still move slowly.

Actually there seems to be a lot of noise about numark controllers, so submit at ticket so the techs can figure out WTH is going on

Posté Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 8:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)