Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Autofill with videos?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi

I've got to grips with the sampler, but is there a way to automatically show videos when playing an audio-only track? I have large videos of a couple of hours or more so I have to stop them so a music video can be seen. When the music video stops I have to restart the two hour video from the beginning. Is there a way to automatically get this done?

Posté Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 12:32 pm
Easiest way is to use a multi-deck skin with video-fader, load the long video on one deck and let it play.... switch between music- video and fill-in with the video-fader. So it should be possible to just 'pause' the video while beeing faded out.

Posté Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 1:50 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Two hours or more! it's a bloody sampler, not a night out at the cinema... rofl

Posté Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 5:20 am
I'm waiting for the mashup of Ben Hur and Spartacus. :-)

Posté Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 5:37 am
or the double-double-double feature of Star Wars - directors cut ;-)

Posté Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 6:36 am
1 out of 4 comments actually constructive there. 25% ain't bad :)

I've used Virtual DJ for one week - give me a break!

Posté Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 12:21 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Actually, it was all fun and constructive at the same time, regard your sampler as just that, I wouldn't really load anything more than five minutes or so even into the old clipbank to be honest, I know nowadays machines are getting a lot more powerful for less the price but the sampler is really there for "snapshots" on your show like adverts for the venue or showing stuff from a private party or video drops etc.

Loading a two hour video will not help your system at all, at the present time there is really only milkdrop that will come into play automatically just now video wise when audio only files are played, hopefully the guru's will link the sampler to this function or bring back clipbank, my preferred option would be to link it to the sampler, but who knows what they have decided and how quickly they can get round to it is anybody's guess.

If it helps, contact me via pm or here if you need any free custom vids made for your sample bank.

Paul.

Posté Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 12:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)