Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark Mixtrack Quad.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Does anyone know how to address the RGB LEDS in the drum pads to make VDJ able to change the colour.
I know VDJ can change the colours as mapping them to different functions causes the colours to change.
The Other mapping I am looking at is the Jog Whell LEDS I would like to Flash near the end of the song but still keep the rotating LEDs until the song is near end then Blink.

Posté Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 2:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We will update the Mixtrack Quad files shortly to support the RGB leds for version 8 sampler actions.

As for the ring led flashing near the end of the track, i think its already implemented, but may nto work as expected.
The default action is ..
loaded ? songpos_remain 30000ms ? get beat_bar : off : off
you may try to change that as ..
loaded ? songpos_remain 30000ms ? blink ? get constant 0.9 : get constant 0.0 : off : off

Posté Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 8:31 pm
Just been playing around with the updated VDJ8 vary happy and now have the drum pads as I want them. Also the Flashing jog rings are much better now.
Just one question. If I with to have the jogs flash from 45sec remain normally and then say flash 500ms from 20sec remain how do I do it?

Posté Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 9:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
LED_JOG_ON : loaded ? songpos_remain 20000ms ? blink 300ms ? get_constant 0.01 : get_constant : songpos_remain 45000ms ? blink 600ms ? get_constant 0.01 : get_constant : nothing : get_constant

LED_JOG: songpos_remain 45000ms ? off : get rotation

Posté Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 11:31 pm
sorry for late reply, thanks for that. Works a treat.

Posté Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 5:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)