Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Script help,

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've got these 2 mappings that work when the loop roll effect is on, but don't when it is off, I don't understand what is wrong
(and I can't nest code damn you Atomix)

var "$loopType" ?
effect_active 'loop roll' ?
effect_slider 'loop roll' 2 0.375?
effect_active 'loop roll' :
effect_slider 'loop roll' 2 0.375 :
effect_active 'loop roll' & effect_slider 'loop roll' 2 0.375 :
nothing

var "$loopType" ?
effect_active 'loop roll' ?
effect_slider 'loop roll' 2 0.625 ?
effect_active 'loop roll' :
effect_slider 'loop roll' 2 0.625 :
effect_active 'loop roll' & effect_slider 'loop roll' 2 0.625 :
nothing

I am mapping the loop roll effect so that it checks if the effect is on and if the length is correct that it switches the effect off, if the length is wrong it corrects the length, if the effect is off it sets the length and switches the effect on
$loopType is manually set
In truth it is bigger than this as I want to use the 3/4 length as is and also at 1/2 bpm for 1&1/2 loop roll, but If I can I'm show what's wrong with the above, I'll be. on my way

Posté Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 8:10 am
Please delete this thread, issue not resolved I'll come back to the problem later

Posté Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 11:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just a note... effect_slider actually expects 2 values. The first value is the effect slot and the 2nd is the effect slider number...so effect_slider 2 3 means the 3rd slider of the selected effect for FX slot 2. Then maybe in your case, the value that you query need to be the 3rd in the order, instead of 2nd.
On the other hand, since you have specified the effect, hmm, it appears correct.. not sure.. was just a though.

Also keep in mind that the default slot and the slot Nr1 are the same for version 8

Posté Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 9:03 pm
I don't know why my mind blanked but I've got it working now, Not absolutely perfectly ( 2 variables and 1/2ing, *2ing the BPM would make for a very lengthy script to be absolutely fool proof) but so long as I make sure variables are reset before changing tracks it works without problem
(just a though if I added a script to the skin something like ' var "pulse" ? nothing : set "myVar" 0 ') I don't really understand the load_pulse command

I used to love V7 loop roll for building intensity, but now it's an effect that can happen within regular loops it's fantastic.
And now that I've got 3/8 3/4 & 1.5 loop rolls it sounds so damn funky

I don't use slots, I might have to when I resume work on my controller. (just so I can have 6 or so dials per slot to work various VST's)

Posté Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 10:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)