Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Is it possible. Karaoke to Automix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys. I am wondering if it is possible to have automix playing on deck 1 and then double click a karaoke track from the karaoke list and get it to play immediatley on deck one? it would be great if this were possible and then automix continue at the end of the karaoke track.
I thought that this worked on the 1st release of Version 8!
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Posté Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 8:30 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Couldn't you just slot the karaoke track into the auto mix, switch automix type to back to back, and hit mix now? , I'm honestly not sure if/how that would work.

Posté Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 8:41 am
That does work Loco, but using the Karaoke list gives you the option to line up singers and add their names and any other info like keys changes if you like so i'd rather not lose that option. Thanks for help anyway but i'll see if anyone knows how to do it. Like i said above i'm sure it worked on the 1st release of V8.

Posté Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 8:53 am
Just installed VDJ 8 on a new laptop with Windows 8 and I still have the same problem!
Surely someone else has had this issue and must be able to help out here! PLEASE

Posté Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 2:43 pm
well it seems to work for me , make sure that you have set karaokebackgroundmusic set to automix in advanced config

load auto mix, and karaoke start your first karaoke track , then turn on automix , just tried it here and it works, end of karaoke track automix cuts in , double click my next karaoke track and it fades down the automix

Posté Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 7:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)