Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Note to trial version users, DJ Console users and DJMixstation 2 users - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Greetings,

Just got my Hercules with the freeware VDJ and I must say it is ecellent. In the manual (page 37), it is stated,

"In addition to its own effects, VirtualDJ is compatible with AtomixMP3's effects and with VST plugins."

My question is with regard to VST plugins. I use Cubase and have many VST effect plugins. Would these be compatible as stated above?

Thanx! :)

Posté Fri 20 Aug 04 @ 7:31 pm
VST effects compatibility was introduced with VDJ 2, so it is not available with the DJConsole version (v1.09).

The way to enjoy this feature (and many other great features) is by purchasing the full version of VirtualDJ here.

Regards, macourteau

Posté Fri 20 Aug 04 @ 7:51 pm
Thank you for your AMAZINGLY quick response time to the post. I will just stick with the freeware version until the door to public performace opens, (or I knock it down - lol) When the time is right, I will definately choose this product over all the others I have tried. With more effects, this program will smoke `em all.

till then, :)

Posté Fri 20 Aug 04 @ 8:31 pm
lol... hope u knock those doors down, and look forward to see ya as a full member ;)

remember, that VDJ offers FREE upgrades and updates, and thats unique compared to other dj-software ;)

:)

Posté Sat 21 Aug 04 @ 1:09 pm
jeffrHome userMember since 2004
Will there be any new upgrades coming soon?

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 2:54 pm
there are very often updates, VDJ develops in a GREAT speed!! ;) dev team are working their ... off for making us users the happiest dj software users in the world ;)

http://www.virtualdj.com/features/history.html

follow the link, and u will see how fast the updates comes around ;) and what a great program, developed in just about ONE year...wow ;)

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 3:46 pm
I am not going to lie to you guys. I have a bootleg copy of VDJ 2.01. I don't like it because it freezes up too much, takes too long to load the songs in order and crashes alot. I don't use it. I use a legal copy of Atomix 2.3 that I purchased in 2003. I want to purchase the VDJ 2.02 so that I can download the newest effects, but quite honestly I am worried about it being a waste of money if I can't use it sucessfully. Can you guys tell me if the program still freezes or is it just a bum copy that I got? Also how much does it cost in US dollars? $114?

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 5:06 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have no problem with the legal version.

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 5:07 pm
It doesn't take too long to configure your songs?
My system is a Pentium 4 with 1.7 GHZ.
I am definetly being honest, I want to buy it.

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 5:10 pm
Freezing bugs, and loading time were reduced a lot in v2.02. My computer runs at 1.73GHz, and I have no problems (with 512MB RAM, and WinXP).

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 9:12 pm
If I purchase a legal copy of VDJ, can I use head phones to preview songs as if using a external mixer or do I need to use an external mixer in order to preview songs?

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 11:07 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
with the full version you will have the ability to use the headphones to "pre-listen" to your songs.
This is one of the features that is left out of the trial version.

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 11:32 pm
with or without an external mixer?

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 11:46 pm
You have the pre-listening option for both: it can be used without an external mixtable, and it can also be used with a mixtable (just as it would usually be used then... it ends up being managed by the mixtable in that case).

macourteau

Posté Wed 15 Sep 04 @ 11:49 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 7:22 am
DefJamHome userMember since 2004
Hi I got myself a Hercules DJ Console with VDJ version 1.05 with it.but I can't scratch or use my FX's. Is it true that VDJ v2.06 has much more features than v1.05?

ggreetz from holland

Posté Thu 30 Dec 04 @ 10:21 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Thu 30 Dec 04 @ 11:38 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 3:42 pm
I myself own the DJ Control MP3 Controller and the Virtual DJ Software that comes with it DOES come with a serial number (how people can say they cant find it is beyond me as its writ in big **** off letters n numbers on the back of the CD sleeve). However i have been lead to believe this is a limited version of the software and all features are not available is this the case or are plug-ins effects and the like available??

Thanks in advance

J

Posté Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 3:33 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Wow, you bumped an ancient post!

The version of VDJ you have is indeed limited. I believe extra sound effects are available to you, but not video effects. See what you can download I guess!

Posté Mon 20 Sep 10 @ 4:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)