Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 14

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

djtouchdan wrote :
Be sure you are running the latest version of VDJ 8 - currently b2245

Just tested and all working here.

I only downloaded it 10 days ago, so I'm assuming I'm on the latest version, but will check when I finish work tonight. Thanks

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:23 pm
Am I gonna get notified or emailed when this situation is straightened out & hopefully it's before next Friday 5/15/'15. Would really love to try it out @ the event!!!

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:34 pm
This is just my luck. Hard drive isn't working and i have a wedding to do tomorrow. Any alternatives besides CU?

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:37 pm
Is this something new, posting in threads without reading them first? Some are not even reading the post on the same page. Huffing and puffing, crying and moaning, and the answer is 4 post up. Very sad.

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:41 pm
I know how that feels buddy but, us Dj's stick together & help each other out....ask another Dj to spot you w/ a spare drive where your @!!! Good Luck

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:43 pm
Kid Drew wrote :
This is just my luck. Hard drive isn't working and i have a wedding to do tomorrow. Any alternatives besides CU?

You could use your backup hard drive. Netsearch works if you would bother to upgrade to the latest version of 8, or the latest version of 7, which has been stated several times in this thread.

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:47 pm

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:50 pm
That has nothing to do with Virtual DJ. There were two different versions before, and only one worked with Virtual DJ.

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:56 pm
Content Unlimited - Search Audio = Powered by GrooveShark

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:04 pm
I use VDJ on both Mac and PC with version 7 and 8 installed. NetSearch Doesn't work. Result of search=

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:16 pm
using 7.4.3 on my system and nothing works netsearch or CU. Any help

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:20 pm
Which versions of 7 and 8 are you using?

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:22 pm
Yes i have vdj 7 but the problem is that i don't rely on CU for my gigs. I would need to subscribe again and that option is not available.

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:29 pm
If you are using MAC you are in luck as DJAY PRO allows you to use local files and folders, iTunes music and Playlists and Unlimited Content from Spotify.
It even allows you to download locally so you can work without internet. Spotify Premium is only $13/month
Thats my temporary Solution...

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:39 pm
Between VDJ video mixing and VideoTitling and DJay Pro i can survive for now.

I am looking forward to get a Grooveshark substitute soon !

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:45 pm
I use both VDJ7 & VDJ8. was planning on using 7 for a show tomorrow...it's been a week.....whats going on with content unlimited audio? It's still not working. I have been a VDJ supporter and regularly suggest it to others but this is pretty unprofessional guys. I understand that most of this was out of Atomix control, BUT you have people that rely on your service to make a living. It should be resolved even if its a temporary solution by now.

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 6:30 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djmikerolo wrote :
It's still not working.....It should be resolved even if its a temporary solution by now.

The "temporary" solution that is in place worked fine for me last night. Do you have the latest build?

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 6:33 pm
Temporary Solution:
Spotify promo 3 months for 99c!
Use Djay Pro (with spotify)
and voila
i believe and hope that 3 months is enough to restore all services

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 6:33 pm
There is a new build for version 7, it's 7.4.4. There is a new build for 8, it's .2245. Netsearch works with these builds .

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 6:58 pm
blckjck wrote :
djmikerolo wrote :
It's still not working.....It should be resolved even if its a temporary solution by now.

The "temporary" solution that is in place worked fine for me last night. Do you have the latest build?

if I search for updates it says I'm up to date I have 7.4.2

Posté Fri 08 May 15 @ 7:46 pm
57%