Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 17

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Once there is information to pass on then it will be done. It won't arrive any quicker with people stamping their feet.

Please be patient.

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 1:52 am
its been long enuff guys. tighten up this cu for us

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 3:24 am
I am confused in the statement that all cached songs will play. In my experience these last two weeks, nothing I downloaded will play. I upgraded to the newist version of v8 and it came to no conclusion. Actually was worse. I am considering changing my accounts to Spotify/DJAY. Why am I getting mainly live versions of tracks? This is not what i signed up for. .I'm very sure that minimal tracks that I attempted to play were these "4,907 songs." I had over 200 tracks myself (mainly classic rock) not work or be able to search and play. The net search had the same results. Why???

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 8:52 am
Virtual: All I ask is that we are notified of this type of situation by email. Please consider this and update your policies! Please email us the details once everything is set with the new music provider. Thank you!

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 9:36 am
jeremytyson79 wrote :
Virtual: All I ask is that we are notified of this type of situation by email. Please consider this and update your policies! Please email us the details once everything is set with the new music provider. Thank you!

I totally agree on this. Now I have to check this forum every day...

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 11:00 am
got an email that im going to be charge, is this good news?

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 11:18 am
Today I got two separate emails from SWReg telling me that $9.99 for VirtualDJ MEmbership was going to be charged on 5/15. I think this is for my CU subscription, but why would I get such a notice if the charges are suspended for now while CU replacement is sought?

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 12:25 pm
dnkdj1PRO (legacy)Member since 2013
I just received an email saying I was going to get charged my monthly subscription in 3 days time, Is there fix content unlimited? I am running vdj7.4.2? Can I get some help here please?

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 2:08 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Well for a start you should upgraded to 7.4.4.

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 2:40 pm
PLZ SOMEONE HELP CU IS NOT WORKING!!! PLZ HURRY AND FIXED THIS PROMBLEM!! YOU GUYS ARE BEING REALLY UN PROFESIONAL WITH THIS ISSUE

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 2:53 pm
I didn't get an e-mail yet, but I don't mind paying because I've still been able to find the songs I needed via NetSearch in an acceptable quality. However, I do agree the VDJ team could keep us updated a lot better than this... that would prevent a lot of these angry and frustrated comments as well.

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 2:58 pm
I received my bill today for CU. I use V8 and I have no CU or NetSearch. Was not able to speak to anyone on the phone. I have opened a ticket in hopes of receiving some kind of response in regards to the billing. I really enjoy this program, but the lack of comunication during a pretty serious issue is really disturbing. I still want to keep my CU, but someone mentioned that you can have Spotify show up on the left side of your screen and can play music from that through Virtual DJ. If this is true and can someone please post details on how to set this up. I keep Spotify on my phone as a back-up and plugged into my mixer. But if I could have it on my PC and play through this program. That would be nice! Thank you for your help. I still love this program. Just wish they could hire a larger staff.

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 3:46 pm
There should be an information popup whenever someone accesses this website, but it's so basic it's probably not possible.

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 4:44 pm
gmp is correct. netsearch is not working, at least not on vdj7

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 11:25 pm
I can still play on vdj 7 but cannot do searches; vdj 8 isn't even playing music now although it is sporadically searching titles. This is a disaster.

I use Spotify premium as backup and have it on my phone and PC though I haven't figure out how to incorporate it into VDJ playlists. So while i can play the songs, functionality seems limited--mixing etc.

And why did i only find this out by going into vdj and looking at my account and seeing a vague message about service being FREE until catalog is updated? I still had no idea what was going on. I actually googled the issue and the link i found took me back here to the forum.

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 11:31 pm
mattrrawlings wrote :
I received my bill today for CU. I use V8 and I have no CU or NetSearch. Was not able to speak to anyone on the phone. I have opened a ticket in hopes of receiving some kind of response in regards to the billing. I really enjoy this program, but the lack of comunication during a pretty serious issue is really disturbing. I still want to keep my CU, but someone mentioned that you can have Spotify show up on the left side of your screen and can play music from that through Virtual DJ. If this is true and can someone please post details on how to set this up. I keep Spotify on my phone as a back-up and plugged into my mixer. But if I could have it on my PC and play through this program. That would be nice! Thank you for your help. I still love this program. Just wish they could hire a larger staff.

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 11:35 pm
For those who keep asking about being charged, if you click on the My Account, button and then your licenses, you will see it says, ContentUnlimited Audio:Subscription Active and FREE until a new catalog is in place. I also received two emails that I was going to be charged for a subscription. One was 4 days ago and one today. I have yet to be charged so don't worry about the email.
TL;DR

Posté Wed 13 May 15 @ 12:14 am

SBDJMember since 2006
deejrocksmusicbox wrote :
gmp is correct. netsearch is not working, at least not on vdj7

Netsearch requires v7.4.4 which was released very recently specifically for this issue.

For v8 you need build 2245 or later for working netsearch.

If it is not working for you and you have these versions then please start a thread in the relevant section with all the info and supporting screenshots so we can investigate further.

Posté Wed 13 May 15 @ 2:41 am
Thanks for all the good advice and the help from Virtual DJ.

Posté Wed 13 May 15 @ 11:46 am
Once again, I downloaded V7.4.4, ran the install and got a "Successfully installed message. I restarted my mac and opened VDJ7 Pro. It still shows version 7.4.3. I have done this 4 times and even deleted the download, re-downloaded and tried again. Unsuccessful on all tries. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. 2013 Mac Pro 15 with Yosemite OS.

Posté Wed 13 May 15 @ 11:55 am
70%