Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Sujet Crash while creating filter folder Build 2265

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
VDJ crashed while on the internet while I was trying to create a filter folder. I can repeat it.
I have "My Library" added in. I was copying the contents of a filter folder in one of the sub folders with the windows clipboard (CNTRL-C)
I then minimized that folder, clicked in the blank space of the folder browser area, and selected the new filter folder icon.
The dialog popped up asking for a name for the folder. I entered a name (Test folder), hit enter, crash.
I tried again with a different name and clicking okay, crash.
I then tried with nothing in the windows clipboard, I was able to create a filter without issue.
Tried again the first way, crash.

I had another unrelated crash before this. I was using my internal camera on a deck effect, then tried to use it on a different deck effect. VDJ closed and restarted, playing the video that was playing. I add this in because I did not get the crash dialog, just a restart. I don't know if a crash log was sent that may confuse my first posted issue.

Posté Thu 14 May 15 @ 5:39 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Just checked; your filter folder crash is there and we will investigate.

Posté Fri 15 May 15 @ 6:43 am
I was able to create the folders with a text editor. I was also able to create it manually in VDJ.
So, I believe the issue is with the clipboard. I hope that helps.

Posté Fri 15 May 15 @ 8:12 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Unfortunately I've not been able to replicate your crash with the procedure given.

Posté Fri 15 May 15 @ 8:38 am
Interesting. Is there anything I can do to help?
A deeper debug level or tracing options?

Posté Fri 15 May 15 @ 9:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)