Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet CH0P & $CR3W3D + $L0PP3D UP

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My question is simple. Wanting to get into chop and screwed. Yes I am from the H

Inspiration and goal -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2YKdq2GDiw <~~~ SLIM K

Well after analysis his sounds and what im trying to achieve is much slower compared to maxing out the pitch at -12 & having the cross fader at 0%.

How can i make it more slower aka slopped up.

Most of these Youtube Tutorials are not very good or maybe this software is not what im looking for to achieve maximum Screwed and Choppness

Much appreciated to advice from DJ and my boys from the South that have been messing with this for a while. Willing to buy a table for real if I can get good at this.

Posté Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 1:30 am
I've been trying to get into chopping and screwing as well and its been hell. I can get the slowed part down but to get the crossfader to act like I want it to is hell. I'm trying to get a DJ Michael 5000 Watts kind of chop. His chops cut out the track when chopping. You hear a slight pause between chops. It seems like it grabs the track on the other deck. I don't know if this is only achieved with some settings that real turntables and mixer have or I just havent found the configuration for it. I have changed everything from the crossfader curve, messing with the timecode(which is suppose to be only for CD and DVS but does something without having either), changing the global quantize, to the scratch quality. I can chop but it just doesn't sound as good as I want it to

To get passed -12%, just change your range in the configs. Mines is at the default 33%. Also change the pitch quality to 0, which is like pure scratch(stretch) from VDJ 7. If you have any questions I can answer what I know. Other than that, we are in the same boat. Not that many people are interested in chopped and screwed music and give the same bs answers

Posté Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 1:49 am

Posté Mon 26 Oct 15 @ 3:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)