Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Issue with CUE Button On DECK1

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm using VDJ 8.2 3236 with windows 10 and DenonMC6000MK2
I am reporting this issue because its the 3rd time since the release of 8.2 that this has happened to me. I can't reproduce this issue. Its very random.
This issue is this. When a song is playing in deck 1 all of the sudden the CUE button doesn't stop the song at the CUE point. it just creates a temporary cue, something that normally does when the song is paused, not playing. On top of that, normally when i hit CUE it turn RED color on the controller, which it doesn't. It does only if i pause the song by pressing the play button. The cue button then works fine up until i press play and the songs starts playing. I press cue to stop it and all it does is creating a temporary cue on the song... this happened only on deck1 and it gets fixed only if i restart VDJ. My temporary solution is to use deck 3 as deck 1 instead.

Posté Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 6:33 am
Ok now i found a better solution. If i press pause then move the song on a saved CUE point and press the CUE button, it comes back to normal...am i missing some secret weird function here or what?

Posté Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 6:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
and this happens with the factory default mapping ?
Is the CUE mapped as just cue_stop ?
setting updateHotcueonCueCombo is set to No (default value) ?

If it only happens on just one deck/side, then my guess is that there is a hardware issue with this specific button, maybe stuck on down and not properly released.

BTW, since you are using 8.2, you should post in the relative forum ;)

Posté Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 11:14 am
[

I made this post through my phone and i thought i presssed 8.2 Technical Support. Sorry for that. If you want i can make this post on the other forum. I don't think its a hardware issue as it can get fixed if i am on top of a saved cue point and hit CUE. Yes the CUE button is using the default mapping. For the updateHotCueOnCombo I'll have to get back to you . Will check it out ass soon as i go home.

Posté Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 3:32 pm
SOLUTION TO THIS:

This is what happens, only [1] of your CONTROLLER DECKS is not "INSTA CUE-ing" - if you are to attempt a STUTTER it is SLOW, like not as fast as cueing on any other deck.

SOLUTION: SETTINGS -> OPTIONS [ and tweaks ]
GO TO: SMART CUE, it will have an option

OPTION IS NO.

PER DECKS with a check Mark

Posté Thu 18 Apr 19 @ 3:41 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)