Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Adding existing Playlists to Subfolders

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I've just come across some strange behaviour with the playlists.

If I add a subfolder I can then add a new playlist into that subfolder. However if I try to move an already existing playlist into a subfolder (as opposed to just altering the order of the playlists), it usually will not do it. And I also don't seem to be able to move a playlist nested in a subfolder to being un-nested.

However occasionally a playlist will move into a subfolder (I haven't yet worked out the conditions that allow this to happen - possibly if the subfolder already contains a few playlists already) but... all the existing playlists in that subfolder are then cleared of all their contents! :-( (it then of course cannot be un-nested again!)

Is this the way it is supposed to work, is it just my system or is it a bug?

Thanks for any help.

Posté Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 8:24 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
There are two symbols you will see if you try to drag a folder to another place

1 is for creating a subfolder
2 will just drag the folder to this location

(maybe it is the other way round. I'm not sure atm)

Posté Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 12:01 pm
Thanks for that PachN. Very useful.

I think it's the other way round but it has made more sense of some of the behaviour I'm seeing.

I am still getting some strange, slightly random, behaviour such as when dragging a nested playlist up to the main playlist heading to make it a completely un-neste: the playlist sometimes goes in the right position (as an ordinary playlist), sometimes appears at the same level of indentation as the playlist heading and sometimes completely disappears! :-O

Might be something to do with the skin I'm using so I'll keep experimenting.

Thanks again for the help

Posté Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)