Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet NS72 + Numark Dashboard VS NS73

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The Numark ns7 3 is natively supported by Virtual DJ 8.2. That unit comes with the Numark dashboard preattached. I have been using the Numark ns7 2 with Virtual DJ 8.2 for a while now I went to the expo yesterday and both the display because it shows on the website that the Numark ns73 is supported. But I cannot get this to work at all. It works with Serato just fine.

Posté Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 4:33 pm
The dashboard has not been supported to date.

The NS7(3) was fully supported including screens however the latest Numark firmware update has relocked the device and the screens do not work with the current firmware.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

Posté Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 4:39 pm
When will this be resolved because now I have a piece of equipment that is worthless

Posté Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 4:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The pre-attached screens of the NS7III indeed work with VirtualDJ, in case the original firmware is kept.

The separately sold screens , named as Dashboard, which can be used in combination with other products too, are not currently supported (you can see the unit marked as "soon" here)

There is no ETA about providing support for the Dashboard screens unfortunately. I would advise you to return the unit.

Posté Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 4:44 pm
This is very discouraging this is the second piece of equipment that I've been thinking that I could use with this program that doesn't work. And nobody can give me a definitive time frame on when they think it is going to work, even though the equipment is exactly the same as the Numark ns7 3 Hardware

Posté Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 6:33 pm
You really need to vent your frustration at Numark. It is them intentionally locking their hardware so it can't be used with 3rd party software.

As stated above, the NS7 (3) doesn't work on the current firmware with VDJ.

Posté Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 6:45 pm
guybloPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi There,

Where can we find/download the old firmware to use the dashboard for NS7 with vdj

Posté Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 11:08 am
I believe the firmware can't be downgraded. Once the new one is installed that's it.

Best course of action is to hassle Numark to death over this.

Posté Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 11:10 am
guybloPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks
I'm just hoping that in the near future it will be as now to use my dashboard, I have to switch to serato even do I prefer VDJ.
Regards
Dj Guyblo

Posté Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 11:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)