Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ 8.2 3420 glitches (Mac)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,
last night I was playing in a club with the latest build of VDJ (3420) on OSX 10.11.6 and two CDJs 900. I play music videos (vob and mp4).
After the firsts songs (maybe 10 or 12) VDJ started to behave weird. First, when i scratched a player (I am always in vinyl mode) the song skipped at random points, very distant from each other. It was impossible to set a cue point touching the jog plate. The only way to fix this was to restart VDJ, but after a few songs it started to do it again. And then one more thing happened two times: the interface of VDJ completely disappeared (i was able to see the mac desktop) and the audio stopped going out from the players. After one second, everything was back to normal (interface, audio, players). I ended up closing VDJ, downloading the oldest build i could find (2121, 8.1) and from then the gig went flawlessly.

A DJ friend of mine texted me saying that the same thing happened to him a few days ago. Is someone experiencing this too?
Do you know which is the oldest build supporting the CDJs 2000 Nexus 2? I would like to stick with it for a few.

Oh, one last thing. A few builds ago my Novation Launch control stopped working. I had a custom map. I saw in the controllers tab that "KEY" names changed from 8.1. After reinstalling 8.1 everything was ok. Is it normal?

Thanks everyone for your time and support

Posté Sat 08 Oct 16 @ 1:00 pm
if you have updated firmware to 1.5 on the cdjs you will need to read this

Next Build (3414 or higher) will have support for the new firmware of CDJ2000NXS2, including scratchwaves and beatgrid display.

Important : When the next update comes, you will need to update the firmware of the units to the latest firmware in order to fully use the CDJ2000NXS2. If for any reason you need to keep the old firmware, you should not update to the new build of VirtualDJ or else some LEDs and screen info will not fully working.

Posté Sat 08 Oct 16 @ 1:32 pm
Thank you, I'll try to update players as well and see if problems disappears.

Posté Fri 14 Oct 16 @ 10:38 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)