Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Pops and Clicks

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

VDJ 8 has a huge T.C problem with one deck being T.C active it gives off clicks and pops with the volume closed but another song must be playing on deck 2 to test play a track that has a huge empty space you shouldn't hear anything from deck 1 while deck 2 is PLAYING a silent track
Move platter on deck 1 which is T.C active back and forth you will hear clicks and pops press the hot cue button on deck 1 through your midi control mixer you will hear feedback of clicks and pops remember nothing should be heard but deck 2 silent track do not alter your current setting this will not help don't not reinstall this will not help nor a factory reset this is a issue did the same on vdj v5 it don't give off any feedback or clicks or pops with the same testing

V8 4011
4gb ram
Dual core 2.4
Windows 7
Tempo 2
Scratch 8
Ultra latency on
Akai Mixer
1 Turntable tt500

Posté Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 6:16 pm
wink0012 wrote :
VDJ 8 has a huge T.C problem with one deck being T.C active it gives off clicks and pops with the volume closed but another song must be playing on deck 2 to test play a track that has a huge empty space you shouldn't hear anything from deck 1 while deck 2 is PLAYING a silent track
Move platter on deck 1 which is T.C active back and forth you will hear clicks and pops press the hot cue button on deck 1 through your midi control mixer you will hear feedback of clicks and pops remember nothing should be heard but deck 2 silent track do not alter your current setting this will not help don't not reinstall this will not help nor a factory reset this is a issue did the same on vdj v5 it don't give off any feedback or clicks or pops with the same testing

V8 4011
4gb ram
Dual core 2.4
Windows 7
Tempo 2
Scratch 8
Ultra latency on
Akai Mixer
1 Turntable tt500

Fixed by switching tempo to 0 most noticeable at 3

Posté Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 3:03 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Most likely your computer just can't keep up then.
You could also try to increase the latency of your sound card.

Posté Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 6:23 am
Yea you would think so what type of specs should I get on a laptop to handle that type of app usage

Posté Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 1:23 pm

Posté Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 1:42 pm
Today retested distortion came back switched the pitch to -1 seem to fix the issue tested 0 with ultra latency on and off still pops was heard changed my buffer from 64-512 still heard pops and clicks pitch
2 gives me feedback of pops and clicks when the timecode is manipulated and hot cue is pressed and volume of decks is off when two songs are mixed got a company event party today so hopefully this stay this way

Posté Sat 16 Dec 17 @ 5:34 pm
Last night happen to have a glitch loading a song with option priority load at low this option seem to cause issues when load at random times

Posté Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 2:42 pm

Posté Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 3:17 pm
For the loading issue I had to switch the load option to Idle normal and low gave off high cpu usage 90-100% which freeze or cause issues in a mix but idle don't even raise the bar 30% this also fixed the clicks and pops this is the progress I'm currently at tempo: 2 scratch: 35 load: Idle

Posté Mon 18 Dec 17 @ 9:08 pm
In VDJ options, just disable the "ultralatency" in the performance tabs and all the pops and clicks disparate !!!

Posté Wed 20 Dec 17 @ 12:43 am
Didn't try it without it on since changing the load option ....always needed it since v5

Posté Wed 20 Dec 17 @ 2:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)