Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Cue behaves as Cue-Hold on DDJ SX2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Hello,

Since some builds ago, I've mentioned some changes on the default DDJ-SX2 mapper.
I found everything very useful.
I only stepped on one problem.
I have the option to behave the Cue as normal cue (and not cue-hold) but it seems that it doesn't want to work this way :P
It just turns to play the track further, if i am pressing it for some sec. and then i let it go.

As i already wrote the option for Cue is Cue and i'm using the default DDJ-SX2 mapper.

Posté Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 6:11 pm
On your mapper locate the "CUE" button element and change the "pioneer_cue" action with "cue_stop" (if you want the controller to always behave that way) or with "cue_button" (if you want the controller to follow the settings you set on the GUI)

Technical info:
The cue_button action behaves differently depending on the "cue button behavior" setting. That's the action the default VirtualDJ skin uses on screen

The cue_stop action instead always provides the same functionality regardless of the "cue button behavior" setting.

Posté Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 7:03 am
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Thank you very much!
I must argue for the name "pioneer_cue" though.
I think that's not what it should do, since all the CDJs with original Pioneer software, was acting like Cue stop.

Posté Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 3:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)