Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Headphones with free version 8.2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all,
First of all what an amazing product and I am talking about the free version. I like many used to DJ but gave up 18 years ago, this product has rekindled my interest if only for home use.

Q. I have a Laptop with speaker/headphone out and a USB adapter for headphones out, can I use the free version to q the next track without the q track coming out of the master, i.e. speakers?

Posté Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 8:39 pm

Posté Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 8:57 pm
Thank you for your prompt response.
I had read the page, but some user errors had crept in :)

I can now hear the track I want to q up next, but I also hear what the master is playing and moving the cross fade to the q track reduces the master volume.

If I compare this to my old physical vinyl decks they had a volume slider for each deck and a switch to select the head phone input from each deck with a separate volume control, so I guess the question is, should I be able to hear the q track without hearing the master with the free version?

Posté Sat 10 Mar 18 @ 9:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Look for the cue mix dial on the master mixer section.

Posté Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 12:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As loco said above, the Headphones Mix knob should be at CUE position (minimum). If still not working properly, please share a pic with you current Audio Setup and connections

Posté Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 12:55 am
Folks, thanks for all the replies, great support. I am afraid it was user error, I was not selecting/deselecting the headphone icon on the main mixer.

Posté Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 10:23 am
Now normally on any other forum where I have posted a question which is down to user error or just inexperience with the product I would get follow up derogatory or sarcastic comments, the fact that this has not been the case on this forum shows (to me anyway) that this a forum has high standards of ethics and support which is worthy of the product.

Thanks again.

Posté Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 10:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)