Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Script help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have this script:
param_greater "cue_pos 1 mseconly" "get_time" ? blink : nothing

When added to a custom button, the button will start blinking when the song position passes the first cue point, if VDJ is set to show elapsed time

2 questions:

1. How can I get it to start blinking 5 sec before it passes the cue point? Can I fit param_add in somewhere to make it work?
2. How can I get it working regardles of the time setting (elapsed / remain)? Is there another function for that?

Posté Mon 07 May 18 @ 8:16 am
klausmogensen wrote :
I have this script:
param_greater "cue_pos 1 mseconly" "get_time" ? blink : nothing

When added to a custom button, the button will start blinking when the song position passes the first cue point, if VDJ is set to show elapsed time

2 questions:

1. How can I get it to start blinking 5 sec before it passes the cue point? Can I fit param_add in somewhere to make it work?
2. How can I get it working regardles of the time setting (elapsed / remain)? Is there another function for that?

It looks like this is working - although it messes with my head a bit, because I think it should do the opposite:
param_bigger "cue_pos 1 mseconly" "get_time elapsed & param_add 5000" ? param_bigger "get_time elapsed" "cue_pos 1 mseconly" ? blink

If someone can explain my own script to me, please do :)
Is param_bigger read from right to left?

Posté Mon 07 May 18 @ 7:38 pm
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Could it be because the countdown number will always be a negative value, and as such, lesser than the value beyond the cue?
I'm just guessing here....

Posté Mon 07 May 18 @ 8:26 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
When param_bigger is used with 2 values (like param_bigger "a" "b") it is indeed checking if b is bigger than a. (I agree this is not very intuitive :p)
(Kind of historical since the original use was 'b & param_bigger "a"', where it made sense to say b>a. The value to compare with remained the first parameter when the second parameter was added)

Posté Tue 08 May 18 @ 10:54 am
Adion wrote :
When param_bigger is used with 2 values (like param_bigger "a" "b") it is indeed checking if b is bigger than a. (I agree this is not very intuitive :p)
(Kind of historical since the original use was 'b & param_bigger "a"', where it made sense to say b>a. The value to compare with remained the first parameter when the second parameter was added)

Cool :)
Thank you

Posté Tue 08 May 18 @ 12:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)