Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Waveform auto hides on latest version on VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am on the lastest Mac OS and VDJ. When I move my mouse to my music/playlist it auto hides my job decks and it getting annoying. How do I turn the damn thing off from doing that?

Posté Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 11:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's the browser, so search options for "browser" see what comes up...

browserAutoZoom

Posté Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 11:45 pm
Why the heck would it get turned on by default when I updated :(, Thanks I will look into it

locodog wrote :
It's the browser, so search options for "browser" see what comes up...

browserAutoZoom

Posté Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 11:50 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
computerfreak4284 wrote :
Why the heck would it get turned on by default when I updated

Meh, 'tis how atomix do patent new features, some companies do annoying tips & popups, serato does a full media campaign how an single new option to change the font size is a "game changer", the worst idea is not cluing users that the option is there and it goes unnoticed.
Atomix make if default, "give it a try, if you don't like it, have a search of options for words related [browser||zoom]" type of philosophy.

Posté Mon 13 Jan 20 @ 12:30 am
Well I have turned it off and will have to show my friend too

locodog wrote :
computerfreak4284 wrote :
Why the heck would it get turned on by default when I updated

Meh, 'tis how atomix do patent new features, some companies do annoying tips & popups, serato does a full media campaign how an single new option to change the font size is a "game changer", the worst idea is not cluing users that the option is there and it goes unnoticed.
Atomix make if default, "give it a try, if you don't like it, have a search of options for words related [browser||zoom]" type of philosophy.

Posté Mon 13 Jan 20 @ 1:13 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Browserautozoom was not default and still is not default.
Perhaps you used a custom skin for which this was an option?
The only time settings might be changed during an update is when there was a significant change to the option.

Posté Mon 13 Jan 20 @ 7:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)