Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Sampler Visuals On Screen Issue/Help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am playing a track on any deck and if I am looking at the visuals I will see Deck A spinning on the screen with the track and name of the track. While the track is playing I click a visual sample in the sampler and it plays to the screen but I also see the name on the sample show up on the screen which is not what I want to show to anyone. I did notice that on the screen while the volume is turned up the deck that is playing appears there as well. When I turn the volume down all the way the deck on the screen disappears and also the sample name so it looks like they are both linked somehow. I hope this makes sense. I love the deck and track name showing up but not the sample name. Is there something that I may have selected that is conflicting? I cannot figure it out. On VDJ 8. Using my computer to try the features.

Posté Sat 01 Feb 20 @ 7:59 pm

Posté Sat 01 Feb 20 @ 8:52 pm
Thanks! That solves more than what I wanted though. I would like to be able to view the Intracacy of my mix on the screen but not the sampler labels. Can just the extra labels be turned off - I will try another skin. Any good recommendations?

Posté Sat 01 Feb 20 @ 9:20 pm
I have looked at the html file that shows the information on the screen and I have figured out how it is shown. For others it is NOT an option to turn on or off in the settings. It is in the html.

Posté Tue 04 Feb 20 @ 1:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)