Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ 2021 keeps crashing during Twitch live broadcasts

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

It can't be a coincidence. I downloaded 2021 yesterday and after about 20 minutes to 1/2 hour of live streaming the s/w just flat out stopped working and closed by itself. I restarted computer and tried again 2 more times with the same result. Now, I did try using VDJ without streaming, and it didn't seem to crash at all, so I'm thinking there's a connection. When I went to start broadcasting in 2021, VDJ remembered the Twitch link details, so maybe I'll try cleaning that out and providing a fresh URL link, but if anyone can provide any other insight pls advise.

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 12:02 pm
What were you doing during the streaming? Did you have the new processing turned on?

Were you playing audio files, video files, did you have a camera on?

Computer spec?

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 12:07 pm
i only had one of the default shaders playing in the video window which i normally do without issue when streaming, and I was just playing music on both decks. i am running windows 10 on an asus pc, intel core i3 4010u cpu @ 1.70ghz with 6gb ram. It has to do with the s/w upgrade as this has never happened before. Should i uninstall and re install..or how do i go back to using the version just previous to 2021?

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 12:21 pm
also, i forgot to add..i didn't turn on any new processing..i just downloaded the latest version..

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 12:40 pm
yes we saw the crash report. it had to do with the new features indeed, but we're still investigating.
Can you please tell us which CPU you have? (which model exactly)

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 2:43 pm
Asus X751L is the model of the pc

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 3:10 pm
sorry..Intel Core i3 4010u CPU @ 1.70ghz 64 bit operating system 6gb ram

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 3:14 pm
some more info..i've reverted back to using VDJ2020 and it's not crashing...def something with the 2021..

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 4:22 pm
Program keeps crashing when I live stream to Facebook. I downloaded the 2021. My pc is the 15 laptop PC intel pentium processor silver N5000 windows 10

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 6:33 pm
just revert to the older version until they sort it out

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 8:04 pm
BlowwyPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Hi guys.

I know its a bit of an older topic, but its relevant to me too.

I have started using mixcloud. I broadcast video straight from VDJ2021 to mixcloud, with the stream url and key ect.

It seems that when you mess with different shaders or video on and off, it can freeze up the entire computer. The music and video still plays, and the stream continues when watching on mixcloud, but the screen is frozen and says vdj is not responding. If you choose to end program, the dialog box thinks for a minute, then that freezes.

If I can get the task manager open, by pressing the windows key, and then right clicking the task bar etc, i try to end the VDJ task, but that then freezes.

The only way to get out of this is to hold the power button and shut the whole thing down.

I have just done a test video stream with mixcloud, turned the shader on and shut the big video window, so its only on the small master out screen, and that worked fine.

Hope this helps.

Dell inspiron 7577
Windows 10 home 10.0.19041 build 19041
X64
i7-7700HQ CPU 2.8GHz 2808Mhz 4core
16GB installed memory
GPU GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Hope all this info helps

Thanks, Jason

Posté Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 10:15 am
I have the same problem.Streaming to mixcloud sometimes total freeze!!!!Spezialy with shaders on!Laptop Acer i5 16gb ram.For me it has nothing to do with smal or big video output.It happens most after a longer session.Using automix playlist to do a onlineradio and after a few hour`s total freeze.Only taskmanager helps!

Lg DjHupo

Posté Wed 21 Oct 20 @ 7:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Perhaps some shaders are too heavy, so see which ones work for you and exclude/delete the others.

Posté Wed 21 Oct 20 @ 1:19 pm
DJWANDU1PRO SubscriberMember since 2017
While broadcasting with 2021 version or older version, the player on the listeners end keeps pausing and constantly has to be refreshed. The more listeners the worst it gets, but it still happens with just a few listeners. I really like using vdj, but i might have to try something new because this problem is causing my audience numbers to decrease.

Posté Thu 11 Mar 21 @ 6:37 am
DJWANDU1 wrote :
While broadcasting with 2021 version or older version, the player on the listeners end keeps pausing and constantly has to be refreshed. The more listeners the worst it gets, but it still happens with just a few listeners. I really like using vdj, but i might have to try something new because this problem is causing my audience numbers to decrease.

That sounds like a platform problem.
If refreshing helps, it's got to be receiving the broadcast from you
What platform are you streaming to?

Posté Thu 11 Mar 21 @ 6:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)