Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet QUESTION ABOUT VDJ HOME PLUS

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I’m going to buy VDJ Home Plus for my SB3. Should I be aware of anything that I will need to buy after I buy a Home Plus license for my SB3, or can I just use it stress free with no hassle after the purchase? I see forums about people having trouble and mentioning their audio configs and all that confusing stuff, and that they need to buy either the full or basic license of pro, after they had already bought a license. All I plan on doing is recording mixes, and participating in live-streams and doing occasional live-streams / sets online. Does the Home Plus license permit me doing this, or, do I need a pro license to record mixes, and or do live-streams / live sets online through either YouTube or Twitch. [NOTE - THAT THIS WILL ALL BE DONE FROM HOME AND IM NOT BEING PAYED.] The main question here is if I’ll be fine doing these things listed above with a Home Plus license, and if I need to buy anything else after I buy a Home Plus license for my SB3.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 5:30 pm
How many times are you going to post the same thing (three times so far), especially since you were already given an answer earlier (which you saw, because you replied)?

Please don't spam the forum.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 5:54 pm
It’s actually not the same thing buddy! My previous posts were questions about the license BEFORE purchasing them in terms of the Home Plus and the Pro licenses and whether I actually needed a pro license or if I could just buy an individual license for the controller I use. This post was questions about AFTER purchasing, and clearing up confusion I had since I see people posting about how they are being told to purchase other things after they had already purchased a license. It’s my money, my post, and my questions. If you don’t like it then don’t reply lol. Go be rude to someone else. Sorry for using the forums for how they are supposed to be used which is asking questions and finding answers.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 6:16 pm
also, it was only 2, (with the questions being different) one was a duplicate post. :) Glad you can count though.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 6:18 pm
Kojin Dubz wrote :
It’s actually not the same thing buddy!

Regardless, no need to make a new post for every question. You should keep everything in the same thread.

Making people aware of the forum rules is not "being rude".

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 6:30 pm
I don’t usually use forums for seeking answers to my questions, plus I don’t see where the rules for the forums are. Today is the first time actually using the forums. If you would like, can you point me in the direction of where I can possibly find the rules for the them.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 6:34 pm
In most forum areas it's top left, below the flags (it's quite small, which doesn't help).

Also I noticed that it no longer says anything about spamming - so maybe it's permitted now. :-)

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 6:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)