Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet The CDJ-3000 stole the sandbox feature :)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The just released CDJ-3000 stole the sandbox feature :)
They've called it Touch Cue
Here at the 28 min mark:

Posté Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 7:30 am
It seems like a great player if you are used to using them. A lot of new features but, we are used to others coming in second with major features. VirtualDJ has been ahead of the curve on so many instances, and I still see the reviewers bitting their tongues when they have to give us credit. They will say things like, "Serato needs to step up their game". Why not just use the software with the most advanced features? It pains them that VDJ is so far ahead of the software they use. I can imagine they are constantly comparing everything in their lives, and crying about the choices they've made. I personally think it's a joke.

I don't know about other software, because I am not constantly comparing like so many others. However, our advancements, updates, and upgrades are non-stop. If there is an issue, it is fixed almost immediately. I don't know if other companies can say that. It's like they are asleep until we add a new feature.

Posté Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 8:24 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Once again we see functions that vdj have had for years been copied.
And why do we need that player for the overpriced $2,299, today we can set a mix with much better and cheaper setups..
I think Pioneer have reached the end of the expensive players.

Posté Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 7:18 am
I have an idea: A stand alone player with embedded VirtualDJ.

Posté Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 9:29 am
VDJ Monty wrote :
I have an idea: A stand alone player with embedded VirtualDJ.

I've hooked up my DDJ-1000 to my Surface Go with VDJ 2021. Works perfectly, with stems. Stems load a bit slower, but still miles faster than CDJ-2000NXS load normal songs :)

Posté Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 10:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)