Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Reloop RP8000 makes play button ramp, and ignores page settings?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sometimes but not always, when I connect my Reloop RP8000s the play button on my 72 behaves as if rampStartTime and rampStopTime are set to about half a second. I can't reliably repeat it but it has happened a few times. Any ideas how I might fix it without restarting VDJ?

Also, the pad pages for my RP8000s are set to page 1: stems, page 2, hotcues, page 3: slicer, page 4: sampler, and the turntables start in stems mode. But when I press the actual pages they are 1: hotcues, 2, sampler, 3: rp-sampler and 4: slicer - I can't get back to stems mode. Any ideas?

Posté Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 5:40 pm
techtitch wrote :
Sometimes but not always, when I connect my Reloop RP8000s the play button on my 72 behaves as if rampStartTime and rampStopTime are set to about half a second. I can't reliably repeat it but it has happened a few times. Any ideas how I might fix it without restarting VDJ?

Havent tried those turntables, but if only happens sometimes, might be a hardware issue perhaps.
That they actually do use a little time to spin up.

Unless you accidentally change the start/break speed on the controller
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/rp8000/layout/hardware.html

techtitch wrote :

Also, the pad pages for my RP8000s are set to page 1: stems, page 2, hotcues, page 3: slicer, page 4: sampler, and the turntables start in stems mode. But when I press the actual pages they are 1: hotcues, 2, sampler, 3: rp-sampler and 4: slicer - I can't get back to stems mode. Any ideas?

Just rightclick the button or drop-down over the pads in the software, to assign a different set of pads for the buttons above the pads on the controller
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/decks/decksadvanced/pads.html#controller

Posté Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 10:58 am
Thanks for this response Rune! The ramp was not on timecode but the play itself, but I've not been able to repeat it so might have been inexperienced beginner fingers.

I think I changed the pages in the software but the page buttons always work as labelled in the turntable. It's really not a problem though, I'll have a dig in the mapping at some point.

Posté Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 8:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)