Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ possible with 2 pioneer XP2 ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

skyzo76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
I just have a pioneer xp2 but I want to know if it is possible to have 2 XP2, to have 1 xp2 per deck.ty

Posté Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 11:21 am
Yes, it is possible, but you'll have to do a lot of remapping.

What's easier, is to use both XP2 for both decks and use different pad modes per each device.
So, both XP2 will work on Deck 1 and Deck 2 for instance, but 1st XP2 will use pads for hotcues and second for sampler (as an example)

Posté Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 1:18 pm
yes im using 2 apc 20 and 2 apc40s at the same time. you have to do some adjustments. also when you save your mapping maker sure to rename the mapping and each time you turn it on turn on the left one and link it to the mapping for the left one . then turn on the right and link it to the right ones mapping . I have done dj vs dj before worked fine. he had deck 3 and 4 and i had 1 and 2 . The apc each has a different map . left 40 is audio effects only apc 20 is audio samples multiple pages , The deck right apc 40 is shaders linked by name to a button each . apc 20 deck right is templates for logos and graphics linked to each button labeled each by name and page numbers.

its almost endless . Almost anything can be mapped. That's what makes this software solid gold.

if you get stuck message me and i can skype or what ever to walk you through it !

Posté Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 7:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)