Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Numark Orbit small bug on Mac and small problem in wireless use with PC and Mac with Virtual DJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello everybody,

I have recently owned the Numark Orbit, very nice and functional, it works really well. Unfortunately I find myself having to report two small problems in the Virtual DJ mapping:

1) On Mac when Virtual DJ is opened only 3 pads of the Orbit light up in its home screen, to make them all turn on (as it should be) you have to change the page and then return to the home page (On Pc it works fine).

2) Both on PC and Mac when used wirelessly, the double pages assigned to the "pad bank 1-4" buttons do not work. For example, if I want to go to the second page assigned to the pad bank button 1 (which would be the hotcues page) I must first press another K button or any pad and then press the pad bank 1 button again, same thing if I want to return from page 2 al to page 1. This applies to all second pages assigned to pad banks 1-4.
Obviously connected with the USB cable this does not happen, the double pages are changed directly by pressing the pad bank buttons 1-4 instantly, this is correct operation.

Can any of you tell me who did his mapping so I can contact him to fix these 2 little bugs? So maybe I can provide some videos to demonstrate the problems and make me available to do the necessary tests, i'm sure it won't be a very difficult operation.

Thank you

Posté Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 8:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)