Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Toggling 1/3 effects layout

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

RanikiPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Hi,

I'm sure that I used to be able to use the "effect_3slots_layout" mapped to a button to toggle the effects panel on individual decks using a script such as:
Deck Left effect_3slots_layout
or
Deck 1 effect_3slots_layout

However it now seems to toggle the skin panel on all the decks, no matter what script I use. Has something changed? And if so what would the current script be to cycle between the different views in the FX panel on the skin for specific decks?

Many thanks

Posté Sat 17 Apr 21 @ 7:07 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
yes something changed :
settings -> skin -> skin3FxLayout
settings -> skin -> skin6FxLayout
"effect_3slots_layout" being global and no "effect_6slots_layout"

Posté Sat 17 Apr 21 @ 8:06 am
Hi Nicotux,

I'm not sure how you that would help and one could script these settings to toggle between 1fx and 3fx(full) on a particular deck.....

I'm wondering whether it might require delving into the skin and using a "skin_panel" or "skin_panelgroup" command.... but that would entail trying to find out what is the names of the revelant panel.... (and I'm never quite sure on what the difference between a 'panel' and a 'panel group' is!)

Posté Sun 18 Apr 21 @ 10:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
effect_3slots_layout, or the direct settings skin3FxLayout and skin6FxLayout were never deck dependent, so nothing changed there.

On a specific skin, you can use the picker in the controller mapping editor to find out the correct action to toggle the panels though.
You then find that in the Pro default skin they use "skin_panelgroup 'fx_deck1' +1" on deck 1 and "skin_panelgroup 'fx_deck2' +1" on deck 2.
Instead of +1 you can then replace it with just 1, 2, 3 etc... to select a specific panel instead of cycling.

Posté Sun 18 Apr 21 @ 10:38 am
Thanks Adion,

And there's me learnt something new and incredibly useful - the 'picker'! For some reason I had never noticed that before.... another brilliant VDJ feature to enjoy moving forward :-)

Posté Sun 18 Apr 21 @ 6:36 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)