Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Multiple profiles?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is there a way to have multiple profiles on VDJ? Basically I want to have 2 different DJ personas (club and mobile) on the same system but with different hard drives, libraries, playlists, virtual folders etc. I tried adding a new windows user but the new windows user can't access VDJ. So I was hoping there was something internally in virtual DJ that would work.

Thanks for any help.

Posté Sun 18 Apr 21 @ 5:49 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
djjeremy wrote :
I tried adding a new windows user but the new windows user can't access VDJ.

I don't understand why. The .exe is in Program Files. Access issue? If yes check with your admin account to give access.
Make sure to copy the vitualdj folder in the my documents from the other windows account to the new windows account.
Be aware that for external HD, you can't split as there are common (vitualdj folder written at the root)

Posté Sun 18 Apr 21 @ 6:31 am
dj1942tPRO InfinityMember since 2021
The files in the VirtualDJ folder under program files need to have full permission. I am moving from one ID to another and had this same problem. The icon looked weird until I fixed the privs also.

Posté Mon 19 Apr 21 @ 3:23 pm
Thank you everyone. I had to change the permissions on the original windows profile to share to the new profile. But it all works great now!

Posté Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 8:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)