Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How to change default browers white font?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Perhaps i just cant find how to do it, i found how to change a single track color but the bright white is too glaring for my eyes is there and way to change the font from white?

Thanks
b

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 5:49 am
Try Dan's (djtouchdan) Project X Slider skin

or

George's (Phantomdj) GTS-2K21 skin

They are in the Options/Extensions/Skins

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 8:34 am

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 8:41 am

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 10:44 am
2020 version,

I like my skin, i use my fav skin rusty by dj dad for years and wrote the colors to my liking but when i open that skin in these newer versions it defaults to a bright white,

It has buttons to enlarge the broswer font too bad no color options.

Thanks all

Posté Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 6:59 am
IIDEEJAYII

i updated my version and working with the feature you suggested i do believe that will work for me, Thanks.

Another sorta vaugly question, is there a way to add a image to where your browser results show, i had that with my old old version, it was my shows name.

Unrelated question,
I noticed if i have songs in sidelist or autoplay and shut down vdj the songs are still there wjen i restart the program is there a setting to choose for it to clear those on shutdown?

Thanks all!

Posté Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 10:27 am
The13bats wrote :
Another sorta vaugly question, is there a way to add a image to where your browser results show, i had that with my old old version, it was my shows name.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for:

If asking to have a column showing "Album Art" in the browser ?
Info for adding Album Art Column here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser/filelist/index.html

"Right-clicking on the Field Header of the File List will give the option to show or hide any of the available Fields"

Or if asking about having the browser set in Grid View that also shows Art.
If so then set the OPTION gridView to yes and restart VDJ

or Asking about Cover Flow in the upper portion of the Browser.
Info for Cover Flow here
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/browser.html

If so then set the OPTION coverFlow to yes

----------------------------

The13bats wrote :
Unrelated question,
I noticed if i have songs in sidelist or autoplay and shut down vdj the songs are still there wjen i restart the program is there a setting to choose for it to clear those on shutdown?

Don't know if that can been done.. and I, myself, would not do that since one could loose a sorted playlist you have created in automix if you closed VDJ without saving, or if you had to restart VDJ to get a setting change to show (sometimes nec as in above example to switch to Grid View) and wanted to continue with the Automix that you were using earlier that day.

And it is so easy to to CLEAR automix.. only 2 clicks ..... 1) the Automix options dot .... 2) Clear, in the menu

Much safer !

Posté Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 12:33 pm
When i went digital about 11 years back i bought vdj, I had been just using 7 it did what i need, punk, old school goth, not too much mixing or flash involved, the place im doing a show fri uses the modern vdj so time for me to step up and i must say its amazing.

I agree its nice that sideview and automix doesnt clear by default but my OCD made me ask,

Here is the way my 7 skin looked v13 was my shows name that i added there but run that same screen on 2021 and some things do not make the trip like my green font and logo, i like the 2021 feature of making song groups colors so im good there miss my logo at times.

And heres a cue question on 7 i set cue and a line was on the waveform on that deck right click i could delete a error cue but how do i delete a cue in 2021?

I sure do appreciate your help i just need to learn a lot by tomorrow night lol,

Posté Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 8:15 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
still right click, but it's now done from a padpage

Posté Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 8:19 pm
I forgot to post my pictures last reply...

Hope i did that correctly...

Posté Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 10:50 pm
Thank you locodog,
I saw that screen open but didnt tamper around in it,
I just wish i hadnt held out to vdj 7.

Thanks guys im reading up on things i will need to know, sometimes just asking is faster.

Posté Thu 29 Apr 21 @ 10:54 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)