Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet About last night..... It gave me an idea
I was out last night when a Dj friend of mine text me. He was at his gig and was sick and needed someone to finish out his night. I was already out and didn't have my laptop with me so I said i would finish his night, but needed to use his laptop. If you've ever had to dj with someone else laptop you know its not the easiest thing as we all have our own way of setting up our music. Plus he uses different software, which i really don't care for. This made me think .... Wouldn't it be great if I had Vdj on my desktop at home and I could log in to it from any laptop that had Vdj installed on it and allow me to download playlists & music, almost like using tidal or content unlimted, but from my own computer. I know I could store all my music in the cloud , but implementing directly into Vdj would be amazing

Posté Thu 20 Oct 22 @ 7:43 pm
You can do a similar thing with any VNC client with the audio from your own PC (with a slight delay obviously)

Posté Thu 20 Oct 22 @ 7:43 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You can do a similar thing with any VNC client with the audio from your own PC (with a slight delay obviously)

Yes, but I dont want to play from my home computer, I want to send the music from my home computer to the laptop I am dj with and be able to search for the song right in the Vdj browser

Posté Thu 20 Oct 22 @ 7:47 pm