Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Shaders just stopped working (I have not switched to a new laptop).
I have over 2,000 shaders in Macintosh HD > Users > (my name) > Documents >VirtualDJ > Plugins64 >Visualisations - I've been collecting them for quite some time. But now when I look at Shaders, all I see are seven of them in the SHADERS pop-up...

Disco 2000
simple hexagon raymarch
dancing cubes
Otherworldy
Voxel Corridor
i Geometry
SoundEclipse rpm

If I try to download any of the Shaders I already have, I get the message that says it's not compatible with VirtualDJ. If I try to re-download one of the seven that do show, it tells me the same thing.No new shaders download either,

I was wondering if it had something to do with the Metal, but taht's weird too. When I open up the settings.xml file, it still has the <experimentalUseMetal>yes</experimentalUseMetal> line but when I search for Metal in OPTIONS&TWEAKS it's not there anymore.

I'm using a MacBook Pro 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 with the Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 1536 MB GPU and 8GB of memory, running Ventura 13.2.1.

Any clue as to why shaders from the Shadertoy site aren't working any more?

Posté Sat 18 Feb 23 @ 3:49 am
You looking at wrong place and the old settings and shaders. New installation?
When you do a new installation everything is in a new folder. In settings, press the cog in lower right corner. Then you come to the right folder. Move the old folders to the new place and the shaders and settings will be correct.

Posté Sat 18 Feb 23 @ 6:28 pm
That worked in letting me see all the shaders ...some of them won't download again, but most of them are working.

This is the fix I was looking for. Many thanks!

Posté Sun 19 Feb 23 @ 8:31 pm