Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Precomputed stems for Online Music (dj pools)
nullcaseControlleristMember since 2022
Is there a way to precompute stems for streaming DJ Pool tracks? Like beatport, soundcloud.

Computing 2.0 stems live presents some challenges while performing because my PC is handling a lot of additional load. And if I could somehow tolerate 1 FPS the compute can sometimes take longer than I have.

Posté Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 3:51 pm
Not the ones that don’t offer a cache (download) option.

Posté Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 4:20 pm
I think only for the content providers where you can download to cache - like the iDJPool option

The problem with the rest would be that a prepared stems file is really a multi-track mp4 file behind the scenes, So being able to create a prepared stems file from for instance Deezer content would be an easy way to bypass the security and letting your keep the music that you are only "renting"

EDIT: Dan was faster :)

Posté Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 4:21 pm
And currently even the Beatport Pro's 1000 cached tracks can NOT have the stems pre-computed.

Adion mentioned once it is a Beatport issue.
Precomputing of cached tracks works only for iDJPool, VJPro, Digitrax and Soundcloud.

It would be great if one could pre-compute the stems for the cached Beatport tracks.

Posté Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 4:36 pm
nullcaseControlleristMember since 2022
IIDEEJAYII wrote :

Precomputing of cached tracks works only for iDJPool, VJPro, Digitrax and Soundcloud.

Works for Soundcloud?

Posté Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 5:34 pm
That (I imagine) would be SoundCloud DJ, not the lower tiers of service.

Posté Tue 21 Mar 23 @ 5:42 pm