Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet LoadPoint Question.
Is there some other way to load a track and keep playing the track from a Load Point cue, without using the scratchbanks?

I have enable KeepPlayingPastEnd & KeepPlayStatusOnLoadSong, but when I load a track it goes straight to the beginning and ignores the load point.

I read the manual and it says, "If a Load Point is specified, the track will be loaded and stopped on this position". So if I do not enable KeepPlayingStatusOnLoadSong, the load point works as describe on the manual.

No Bug here, just asking if someone knows a workaround for this, without the use of scratchbanks.

Purpose?
Fast track switching initiating from the desire load point in track.

My Workaround:

When I am going to load the next track, I lower the volume fader all the way down while track gets loaded, then I rise the volume fader and strike the desire hotcue to start play from that point.
It works but it would be nice just to switch tracks and it starts playing from the pre-programed load point cue just as when using scratchbanks.

Why not use scratchbanks?

Well I like the Idea of having load points on any number of tracks on my library and been able to improvise fast track switching for certain routines or trick mixing.

Thank You

Posté Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 6:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
use a script to load

load & hotcue X

Posté Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 7:42 pm
locodog wrote :
use a script to load

load & hotcue X

That is what I call an active brain. Thank you locodog that is the perfect solution. Will add that to the loading script of my controller.

You made it so simple.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 8:03 pm