Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet DJAY PRO Beat Detection Algorithm - Could this method be implemented into the VDJ code?
Hi There

I've noticed that Algoriddim's DJAY (https://www.algoriddim.com/djay-pro-mac) Pro software has a very unique and amazing method of beat detection that no other DJ applications use; it detects the transients and bases calculations from each beat section as opposed to an average of repetitions.

In real terms, this means any live performance material or drift is always detected and user are open to use tracks where tempo changes might not be captured correctly and syncing fails e.g. anything from the 50's to the late 80's

As brilliant as VDJ (my work app) is, I was wondering if this approach is difficult to replicate in the VDJ code, as it would resolve a lot of sync issues with live audio content, of which there is vast amounts that open format DJ's and Mashup-Mixers are locked out of, especially in conjuction with the sampler loops to 'thicken' or remix tracks.

Take a look at it, it's without question the best method on any DJ platform that exists that I've, and believe me, VDJ is the DJ t beat.

Btw, I'm not a DJAY Pro user , just an observer a good code, features and great UX

Posté Thu 10 Aug 23 @ 5:28 pm
DJL79PRO InfinityMember since 2009
it will be perfect if virtual dj do this kind of sync ........ i'm a djay pro ai subscriber, and i own vdj for many years ....... most of the times i play with djay pro on a laptop with pionner cdj 2000 nexus .......

Posté Thu 10 Aug 23 @ 8:30 pm