Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VirtualDj Auto Loop issues.
Hi guys, last night during a live session I encountered a problem with auto loop function. If I set the auto loop at the beginning of a song ( first 4 beats) and leave it active for more than 15 seconds as soon as I decativate it, jumps somewhere at the middle of the song, is this a bug or a setting that I don't know?

Thanks!

Posté Mon 18 Sep 23 @ 12:45 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That's slip_mode, you'll see the button just under the vinyl button by the deck platters.

slip_mode makes all loop actions work like loop roll, when loop off it jumps to where it would have been if loop hadn't been called. I use it a lot with loops < 2 beats

Posté Mon 18 Sep 23 @ 1:07 am
locodog wrote :
That's slip_mode, you'll see the button just under the vinyl button by the deck platters.

slip_mode makes all loop actions work like loop roll, when loop off it jumps to where it would have been if loop hadn't been called. I use it a lot with loops < 2 beats

Thanks for your quick reply LOCODOG,
The slip mode was deactivated, I played a lot with that function with no success, the same problem ... I ended up by reinstalling VDJ and everything seems to work fine now! Thanks again!

Posté Thu 21 Sep 23 @ 1:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
weird, manual loop has roll mode, that would do the same but auto loop would only work while pressed, so I'm stumped, in future a setting restore from backup is usually enough, reinstall is usually overkill, no harm.

Posté Thu 21 Sep 23 @ 2:29 pm